1) Basic training on COVID-19:
Click here for presentation without narration
Click here for presentation with narration
2) Training for dentists, click here
3) Training on forms to complete when testing for COVID-19, click here
4) Prof Rabie training videos:
How to prepare for testing
How to put on PPE
Specimen collection, Part 1
Specimen collection, Part 2
5) Cheat sheet for facility nurses, click here
6) Home Isolation Information Sheet, click here
7) Household Contacts Information Sheet, click here
8) Clinic Preparedness checklist, click here
9) Guide for health care workers to protect themselves and their families, click here
10) Guidelines for management of COVID-19 for nurses in clinics, click here
9) IPC Guideline, click here
Powerpoint presentations can either be played in video format using the prerecorded narrations, or they can be used as powerpoint slides and narrated by a presenter.
Please be aware that information is changing rapidly as this pandemic is progressing, so please make sure that you have the most up to date versions of the training materials. Different countries and regions may have differing guidelines, so please adapt these materials where necessary.
Remember that all workers aiding in the pandemic response need to be protected, supported, monitored, inspired, and appreciated, as it is a difficult time for everyone.
If you have any questions or concerns about these materials, if you require further support, or documents in an editable format or translated into different languages, please feel free to contact us on Julia.Turner@righttocare.org
Wishing you all the best in your fight against COVID-19!
Right to Care