1) Basic training on COVID-19
Click here for presentation without narration.
Click here for presentation with narration.
2) Training for doctors by RTC, click here
3) COVID severity scoring tool by Netcare, click here
4) Video training by Prof Rabie:
How to prepare for testing
How to put on PPE
Specimen collection, Part 1
Specimen collection, Part 2
5) Cheat sheet for doctors, click here
6) Video example of hospital set up for infection control measures, by Dr Tom Boyles, click here.
7) Home Isolation Information sheet, click here.
8) Household Contacts Information Sheet, click here.
9) Guide for healthcare workers to protect themselves and their families by the Western Cape DoH, click here
10) Clinical Management of Acute COVID-19 by the NDoH/NICD, click here
11) IPC Guideline by the NDoH/NICD, click here
12) COVID-19 Hospital Facility Preparedness Guide RUDASA, click here
13) Scientific articles and presentations, click here
Most PowerPoint presentations can either be played in video format using the pre–recorded narrations, or they can be used as PowerPoint slides and narrated by a presenter.
Please be aware that information is changing rapidly as this pandemic is progressing, so please make sure that you have the most up to date versions of the training materials. Different countries and regions may have differing guidelines, so please adapt these materials where necessary.
Remember that all workers aiding in the pandemic response need to be protected, supported, monitored, inspired, and appreciated, as it is a difficult time for everyone.
If you have any questions or concerns about these materials, if you require further support, or documents in an editable format or translated into different languages, please feel free to contact us on Julia.Turner@righttocare.org
Wishing you all the best in your fight against COVID-19!
Right to Care