1) Basic training on COVID-19:
Click here for slides without narration
Click here for slides with narration
2) Contact Tracing Training Slides, click here
Attendees should read through and familiarise themselves with the following documents:
3) Standard Operating Procedure for COVID-19 contact tracing version 3, click here
4) PUI and Contact Line List form, click here
5) COVID-19 Symptom Monitoring Tool, click here
6) Provincial Contact Tracing Team Leaders, click here
7) Contact Tracing Daily Reporting template, click here
8) Contact Tracing Training Schedule blank, click here
Most PowerPoint presentations can either be played in video format using the pre-recorded narrations, or they can be used as PowerPoint slides and narrated by a presenter.
Please be aware that information is changing rapidly as this pandemic is progressing, so please make sure that you have the most up to date versions of the training materials. Different countries and regions may have differing guidelines, so please adapt these materials where necessary.
Remember that all workers aiding in the pandemic response need to be protected, supported, monitored, inspired, and appreciated, as it is a difficult time for everyone.
If you have any questions or concerns about these materials, if you require further support, or documents in an editable format or translated into different languages, please feel free to contact us on Julia.Turner@righttocare.org
Wishing you all the best in your fight against COVID-19!
Right to Care