INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON HIV PEDIATRICS 2020
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
The International Workshop on HIV Pediatrics 2020 is the only workshop that focuses on HIV Pediatrics on an international level. The 2-day program includes oral abstract and poster presentations, state-of-the-art lectures from invited speakers and more informal and interactive fora including debates and panel discussions. The interactive setting provides a platform for presentations and discussions of the latest developments in the field, encourages young investigators to engage in the field of pediatric/perinatal HIV research, and stimulates new research activities and collaborations. This edition will be hybrid, allowing virtual participation for those unable to travel. We hope that by diversifying the structure, we will be able to welcome more participants.
UNIQUE WORKSHOP FEATURES
- Research in prevention and treatment of HIV in pregnant/ lactating women, infants, children, and adolescents are discussed
- A good representation of all organizations involved in HIV treatment and care in HIV Pediatrics • Special Session to address most recent research
- Young investigator awards for best oral presentation and best poster presentation • 6 dedicated poster walks • 28 (mini-) oral presentation
- An extraordinary record of supporting scientific achievement as demonstrated in the success across the cascade from abstract presentation to publication
- Industry specialists working in academic settings, hospitals, and non-governmental organizations (NGO)